Senior Social Strategist at AnalogFolk
Marketing and Advertising | London, United Kingdom, GB
Hello, I’m Michael, the Senior Social Strategist at AnalogFolk.
Previously a digital strategist at Poke and social media planner at Dare, the digital advertising agency of the decade. I generally have been lucky enough to work with some of the smartest people in the industry and enjoy working in a young, creative, thought provoking and friendly environment.
Some nice stuff over the years has been done for: Dulux, Pernod Ricard (Malibu Rum, Red) Ernst&Young, Orange, Huffington Post, Skype, EA Games, Sony, Premier Inn, BMW, The FA, Nestle, Sony Ericsson, Standard Life, MTV, HSBC, Disney, Greene King, KLM, BIS, The Scottish Government, Smirnoff, Marmite, Bulleit Bourbon, Westfield London, ShoZu and Big Yellow Storage.
I've also written for, been interviewed or featured in: Mashable, BBC, FT.com, The Independent, The Telegraph, .NET magazine, CNet, Adverblog, The Kernel, The Wall, Read Write Web, eConsultancy, Trendspotting, Campaign, Communicate Magazine, PR Week and Project 10.
For the extended version, check out https://plus.google.com/u/0/105356639785432213951/about
A few highlights:
• Orange The Feed by Poke wins "Best Use of Social Media", "Best Use of Technology and Telecoms" at the Revolution Awards 2012 and Gold at the Lovie Awards in the "Social Media Marketing" category. Showreel: https://vimeo.com/39345727 and http://www.pokelondon.com/portfolio/feed-2011-2012/
• Shortlisted for the Don't Panic #somecomms Mark Hanson Award "to recognise the brightest and most promising social media communicator under 30 years old".
• 3rd placed in the "Top 20 Most Influential PR Bloggers in the UK" according to AdAge.
• "The Ultimate Guide to Pinterest" presentation receives worldwide acclaim and over 100,000 views since launch.
• Remote Palette (Dare) featured by AdAge in 'Campaigns Creativity Loved', nominated for a One Show Interactive award along with a Webby award.